Vitamin and mineral supplements are the most important components in any dog‛s feeding.
If there is a balance in the vitamin and mineral supplements, then the animal will have a healthy life and hence, the immunity is not compromised in an unwanted way. This simply means that there the dog will be more disease resistance against various diseases.
Pet owners should know that vitamins A, D, E, and K are the fatsoluble vitamins and others are water-soluble vitamins. Vitamins like thiamine, pyridoxine and cyanocobalamin are important for the functions of nervous system. Deficiency of vitamin A leads to night blindness and skin lesions and deficiency of vitamin D leads to the softening and weakening of the bones. These problems are many a time encountered by the dog owners.
Here is a list of the 7 Best Vitamins Your Dog Needs For A Healthy Life
1. Our Top Pick: Zesty Paws Multivitamin for Dogs
2. Runner Up: NaturVet All-in-One Support for Dogs
3. Best Budget Buy: Pet Naturals Daily Multi for Dogs
4. Best Dog Multivitamin Chews: VertiScience Laboratories Canine Plus Senior
5. Best Puppy Multivitamin: Nutri-Vet Multivitamin Chewables for Puppies